Australian owned Company
Excellent Central Coast location
About Our Client
As a leading contract manufacturing operation based on the Central Coast with a well-established network across Australia, our client is highly competitive within its market space. Due to the steady growth of this Australian owned company, this exciting opportunity has become available.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, this role will see you provide support to the business through effective planning, maintaining and delivery of projects throughout the manufacturing process.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- On time delivery of different projects across the manufacturing process
- Implementing a series of projects within an active production area with minimal impact to the operations safety, quality and output.
- Ability to Liaise with Vendors, contractors and external suppliers
- Communicate with cross functional team members identified for the project
- Ensure that Health, Safety and Environment considerations are met and compliance with HACCP and GMP standards are adhered to
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will posses the following;
- Previous experience working in the FMCG industry within a high paced environment
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong Project management and problem solving ability
- Previous experience working with continuous improvement
- Experience with project management is essential
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive change and influence will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities with a real opportunity to influence process with the company