Family Friendly Roster
About Our Client
My client is a leading ASX listed exploration and Mining company with several sites across WA.
Key responsibilities for this role will be, but not limited the following;
- Providing project management through all project phases including feasibility, design, planning, permitting, execution, commissioning and optimisation.
- Providing assistance to other departments as required in developing project scopes and AFEs.
- Providing procurement tracking functions for projects.
- Developing budgets and providing cost control functions on projects.
- Managing contractors and contractor performance for projects.
- Developing resource schedules for projects to be completed during shutdowns.
- Reviewing projects for constructability impacts and minimising downtime via shutdowns.
- Produce status reports, monthly reports and stage gate reviews as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements and previous experience to be successful in this role are;
- Mechanical, Electrical, Structural or Chemical Degree/background, with minimum 4-7 years' experience.
- Current "C" Class Western Australian Drivers Licence.
- Experience in mineral processing plants or engineering design related role.
- Previous mine site experience.
- Experience in scheduling, scope of work development, budget development, and cost control
- Sound understanding of project control functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Attractive package and bonus
- Family friendly roster