Attractive Salary & Benifits
Canberra Based Projects
About Our Client
This tier one multi-award winning civil construction company is working on a number of the large and higher profile projects in the Nations Capital. They have secured and tendered projects in Canberra Sydney and Melbourne and specialise in roads, sub-divisions, bridges and civil infrastructure.
- Report directly to the Project Manager
- Need to process claims, variations, cost and forecasting
- Liaise with clients, management and contractors while maintain and fostering a positive relationship
- Manage and maintain WHSE on-site and SWMS
- RMS contract knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate your problem solving abilities while being able to show that you're a team player. You need to be personable while achieving targets and maintains a positive work place. RMS contract understanding, specifications and an understanding of bridge construction and civil infrastructure is highly regarded.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work …
- Job security more than 3 years of future work planned and career progression opportunities
- Canberra relaxed lifestyle
- Projects that will boost your CV portfolio