- Chance to be part of exciting project
- Well established, large processing facility
About Our Client
Our client is a large Hazardous Chemical processing facility in the Western suburbs that have embarked on a significant investment strategy. This is a new role that will form part of a specialist task team and provide the opportunity of working with industry experts.
The role will be part of an exciting new project and have responsibility for delivery of the work scope associated with the upgrade program, on schedule, on budget. This position is a key project role and starts in the early front end stage of the project with licensor package and process studies underway. You will play an important role in project execution strategy, creating strong relationships with engineering contractors, equipment suppliers and constructors to ensure the project is reliable, maintainable and delivered to the tight legislative timetable.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a Project Engineer or Project Manager in a Chemical or similar processing facility and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with internal stakeholders in order to work through your their exciting journey.
- Experience in mechanical engineering, reliability or maintenance roles at a complex chemical or FMCG facility.
- A focus on preventing harm to people, assets, and the environment in delivering the project scope.
- Confident with stakeholder identification and engagement skills.
- Present leadership, engagement, communication, and motivational skills.
What's on Offer
Very good salary and unique benefits package is on offer and the chance to be part of high profile project.