Project Integration Engineer
Work with a global organisation
Highly innovative industry
About Our Client
Our client is part of one of the largest global manufacturers of satellite antennas and related hardware, and work on continuously improving current technology to match the change with growing customer needs.
As a Project Integration Engineer you are required but not limited to:
- Develop solutions for projects for sales to take to market.
- Design integrated solutions for multiple services in MDUs.
- Liaison with suppliers in hardware and software development to meet project needs.
- Prove of concept testing and demo system set up prior to releasing a solution to the markets.
- Test and qualify hardware and software products for solutions and integrations.
- After sale supports to deployed projects and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- An Engineering or Information Technology Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of 8 years' of experience in system integrations and project solution designs.
- Excellent knowledge of electronic communications, computer networking and broadcast RF distributions.
- Knowledge of MDU and MRE cabling (Optical, Coaxial and Data) infrastructure.
- Understanding of SDLC and capable of UAT and IP networking solutions.
- Skills in basic RF test and measurement instruments.
- Excellent communication skills with strong reporting and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Work for a global organisation
- Fast paced and innovative industry
- Great location