Project Management Configuration SME
6 month contract
Great work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a major NSW Government department facilitating convenience and safety to the public on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide Project management services to ensure that the project operates effectively and within the Project management guidelines and framework.
- Support the project team by providing administration and coordination services.
- Drive cost savings to deliver current financial year targets and build a plan for next financial year.
- Build a configuration capability within TfNSW so that when Apptio complete their work, any ongoing amendments can be made in house.
- Drive improvements to data quality by identifying and prioritising data elements and engaging the data owners to take effective action
- Maintain and drive momentum through the implementation phase of the project
The Successful Applicant
- Deep practical experience of the Apptio platform and TBM methodologies
- Highly desirable experience with the financial flow of information in Group IT relating to recharges and internal pricing
- Understanding of the budget and planning process
- Understanding of the Application costing processes
- Technical trouble shooting skills
- Good communications skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrate ability to learn and apply new technologies and concepts
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
What's on Offer
- Great work location
- Possibility to extension
- Competitive Daily rates