Project Manager - Anti-Money Laundering
Initial 6 month contract with likely extension
Business-critical AML process and system implementations
About Our Client
This boutique financial services organisation provides a range of services and solutions to their clients in the banking sector. As a result of an evolving regulatory landscape, they are looking to welcome a Project Manager well versed in AML regulations to support their continued compliance. This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of relevant regulations to own the end-to-end delivery of critical business process projects.
Reporting into the CTO, the AML Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the firms continued compliance with AML obligations through improvements to systems and processes. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partnering effectively with business and external stakeholders - acting as the primary advisor for AML and regulatory compliance;
- Analysing and documenting business processes, identifying potential risks and suggesting improvements;
- Implementing systems and processes to ensure continued compliance;
- Managing project scope, budgets, resources and timelines to ensure delivery on-time and within budget;
- Producing all relevant documentation, presentations and reports - accurately tracking project progress;
- Acting as the primary contact between all project stakeholders - providing accurate and timely updates to the leadership team and client.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- 5+ years experience in business-focused AML projects in a Financial Services environment;
- Relevant project management certifications including Agile, Prince2, ITIL or Scrum Master;
- In-depth knowledge of relevant reulations and ideally prior experience dealing with regulators;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively prioritise in a fast-paced environment; and
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanour, ability to partner with the business effectivly including Executive level stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- Competitive day rate and initial 6 month contract with likely extension;
- Unique opportunity to use your AML expertise across diverse and business-critical projects; and
- Central CBD offices.