Project Manager Applications
Long term daily rate contract
About Our Client
Leading Organisation in the Environmental/Government space
The program is a comprehensive rebuild of the Organisations ICT systems and related business processes and applications, focused on addressing security and resilience risks. The Project Manager will initially be responsible for defining projects to be included in a portfolio and will then be responsible for the delivery of a group of medium-sized related projects.
The key responsibilities are below:
- Development of estimation accelerators, in collaboration with tooling specialists, designed to reflect the cost, duration and resources required to deliver a project, based upon the scope, effort and complexity attributes provided.
- Development of a Work Breakdown Structure generator, in collaboration with tooling specialists, used to facilitate creation of task-level project plans. These plans may be Agile or Waterfall derivatives.
- Use of these tools to perform initial shaping of the cost, duration and resources required to deliver the projects.
- Ensure Requirements are met and treatment approaches reflected in the shaped project plans.
- Ensure effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained, and manage project schedule, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Monitor and direct resources against the project budget and manage expectations of all project stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
Please note that the below requirements are necessary to be considered for the role. This role is not suitable for people looking to move into this space.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Management
- Previous experience working across divergent stakeholder groups including ICT operations and technical teams.
- Planning focused project leadership with demonstrated experience in planning complex projects achieving quality outcomes with requirements met within budget, scope and time-frames.
- People management experience with the ability to foster a shared sense of direction, drive a team culture of high performance, and lead staff to deliver.
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Bureau expense) a baseline security clearance.
- Experience with technical requirements gathering
What's on Offer
- Long term daily rate contract
- City/Docklands location