Project Manager | Asbetos
Recognised contractor specialising in hazerdous materials removal
Recently acquired multiple asbestos removal projects in Sydney
About Our Client
Professional asbestos removal and remediation business that turns asbestos contaminated sites and underground storage or fuel tanks, into environmentally safe, ready to use sites across Sydney.
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety, and that they and their crews do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons.
- Provide guidance to their subordinates to ensure they work in a safe manner
- Comply with all relevant legislation, site specific rules and regulations
- Comply with any reasonable instruction and cooperate with any reasonable policy or procedure relating to health and safety at the workplace.
- Project Managers must comply with company social policies and Code of Conduct, and ensure their subordinates uphold company behavioural standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience a similar role as a Senior Project Engineer or Project Manager
- White Card CPCCWHS1001
- Friable Asbestos Removal Course CPCCDE3015A
- Friable Asbestos Supervisors Course CPCCBC4051A
- Minimum Current Class C Drivers Licence
What's on Offer
- Excellent career opportunities to senior management
- Flexibility within the role
- Supportive management team