Project Manager - Boutique Appartments & Commercial
Our client is fast becoming one of Sydney's leading construction companies
Central location, prestigious projects and a team company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned, multi award winning construction business based in Sydney inner City. The business focuses and specialises in high-end luxury residential (Apartment), commercial (new build) and Fit-out projects.
The two directors of the business take a 'hands on' approach to each project and work closely with the project teams to ensure the seamless delivery of the projects.
The company believes and invests strongly in its employees and therefore boast a highly successful team who work together as a team to a common outcome and goal.
- Associated tertiary qualification in a construction discipline is preferable
- 3-4 years PM experience ideally working with a residential (apartment) and / or commercial new build construction company
- Ideally experienced with CHEOPS or JOBPAC
- Computer literacy and proficiency in; Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
The Successful Applicant
- Ambitious, motivated, passionate and driven individual who is able to show initiative.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to be part of an already successful, growing business who take a vested interest in the career paths of its employees, a lucrative pay package and a team orientated company culture.