Project Manager Civil Construction
Market competitive packages
Strong pipeline of future work
About Our Client
Due to the continued growth within the nation's Capital, multiple companies are looking for talented individuals that are keen to grow, develop and help shape Canberra's future infrastructure.
All aspects of Civil Construction available from Subdivision, Roads, Rail, Bridges, Drainage and land development.
What you'll need to succeeded
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Project Management position and project sizes that you have worked on
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work in and lead a team of dynamic and diverse people
- Experience in undertake projects from $50k to $60 million +
- Willingness to adapt and overcome obstacles
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you must have a tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering. Also have an outstanding track record and completion of previous works. A full and in-depth knowledge of WHS.
What's on Offer
If you feel like this is an opportunity you would like to explore apply now, or alternatively email your CV or 0431983777