Project Manager Civil Construction
Company currently working on multiple projects
Long term career on offer
About Our Client
A Canberra based bulk earthworks and civil construction company are looking for a Project manager to join their team to help expand on business and complete new projects around Canberra.
You key responsibilities will include the following
- Assist in the design of documentation and management of project and client
- Be across construction techniques and processes associated with road, bulk earthworks, intersection, drainage, and other civil infrastructure works
- Attendance at site meetings & assist with recording meeting minutes and preparing and issuing minutes etc.
- Liaising with the contractors site representative
The Successful Applicant
You must be open and receptacle to development and growth. The client is looking for someone that can fit in with their well-established team. Communication and interpersonal skills and extremely valued. Knowledge of road construction and ACT TCCS requirements is highly regarded.
What's on Offer
offer for your hard work
- Attractive salary base with personalised KPI incentive scheme
- Canberra based office
- Big company that supports you like a small family run company
- Companies hold retention at the heart of their business
If this sounds like you and are willing to take the step forward into your new role then apply now. Alternatively contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or
If this role is not quite right for you please don't hesitate to contact James to have a discreet conversation about your career path and opportunities.