Project Manager - Client Side
Work for a leading consultancy specialising in Health and Aged-Care housing
Attractive Salary and office location
About Our Client
My client is a leading consultancy based in Health and Aged Care housing developments. Due to increasing and ongoing projects, they are currently looking for an experienced client side Project Manager with either aged care or residential delivery experience to bolster their current operation.
As the Project Manager you will work alongside an experienced project development team and will be responsible for the delivery aspects for a number of aged care facilities. This will include managing design development, tenders and procurement of contractors, oversight of the construction process through to handover and documentation. You will be rewarded with fantastic career opportunities and exposed large projects ranging from $3m to $150m.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the position you will be an experienced Project Manager with tertiary qualifications in construction or project management, able to demonstrable successful project delivery from previous roles in aged care or residential delivery. Builder or client side backgrounds will be considered.
- 2 -5 years Project Management experience managing construction projects
- Minimum of a tertiary qualification (Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management)
- The ability to liaise directly with the client and contractors and manage projects from a client's perspective
- Excellent Communication skills
- Well presented and articulate professional
What's on Offer
- Work for a leading boutique consultancy specialising in Health and Aged-Care housing developments in Melbourne
- Attractive Salary and office location
- Established national business and market leader in their sector