Project Manager - Client Side
Global advisory with exceptional reputation and project pipeline
Outstanding training and development program
About Our Client
Our client is a multi diciplined global advisopry business who are renowned for being a market leader in both project management and development advisory. Due to a growing pipeline of projects they now are looking to strengthen their team for 2019.
Our client are looking for an articulate, proactive individual with a background of working in the construction space. Those with contract administration skills are highly sought after. Someone who may also want to branch into other sectors too.
If you have a demonstrated background in working autonomously, managing multiple projects and a good technical knowledge of managing projects from inception through to completion then this is a fantastic opportunity to apply your background.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, project management, architecture, engineering or related discipline.
- You will have 5+ years experience working as a project manager delivery projects end to end
- can demonstrate experience in delivering projects above $10 million preferred
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
Our client is known for investing in their staff and ensuring that those who wish to develop their skillset do so. They also offer candidates the chance to experience advisory work in addition to delivering projects.
- Established and trusted business with a steady and strong pipeline of work
- Flexible working environment for all staff
- work across a variety of high profile projects
- State of the art offices
- Remuneration up to $110k pack pending experience