- A rare opportunity to grow your career as a Project Manager
- Deliver two large-scale, exciting building projects in different sectors!
About Our Client
A Client-Side Project Management firm, specialising in a number of different key sectors across the construction industry, including Residential, Education, Retail, Sport & Leisure, and Commercial projects.
This business is one of my favourite organisations because of the leadership team at the helm - simply put, they care for their people, and invest heavily into their development. They value delivering high quality projects for their clients, and this is certainly an organisation you'll be proud to work for!
You'll be responsible for delivering multiple projects across different asset classes, giving you the ability to grow and surpass your peers very quickly.
These are the sorts of exciting projects that very few Consultancies win, so this is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to fast-track their career by delivering projects that most could only dream of.
You'll be responsible for assisting with:
- Scoping of works
- Oversight of design and documentation
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Appointing builders
- Managing contracts
- Managing construction
- Managing defects/liability periods
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience in delivering Client Side building projects within a Client-Side Consultancy.
You must also have:
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- High attention to detail and a customer-focused mindset
- A desire to be a part of a close-knit team with a brilliant working culture
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related discipline are highly advantageous
What's on Offer
You'll be working for one of the best Client-Side Project Management firms (in my humble opinion) with the ability to grow your career quickly, whilst working on top-tier projects that only the best firms win!
This business prides itself on it's ability to grow and develop it's staff, so you'll be supported every step of the way, whilst encouraged to take on more ownership/autonomy over the works you deliver as you evolve.
You'll also receive:
- Unique projects that you won't find elsewhere
- Flexibility and autonomy to deliver your own projects
- World-class support from exceptional leaders (I don't say that lightly!)
- Ongoing development opportunities - you'll be supported at every step of the way, with a great leadership group who values their people as their number one asset.
- Career progression and opportunities to expand your growth into sectors that most excite you
- A phenomenal and flexible working environment/culture
- Challenging and beautifully designed projects
- Above market-rate salaries for the right person - negotiable