Project Manager - Consultancy
National Project advisory business with exceptional reputation
Strong senior leadership team and negotiable work flexibility options
About Our Client
Our client is a multi diciplined group who are renowned for being a market leader in both project management and development advisory. Due to a growing pipeline of projects they now are looking to strengthen their team for 2020. This client is a trusted partner for many developers across the residential, mixed use, comercial, education and industrial project sectors.
Our client are looking for an articulate, proactive individual with a background of working in the construction space. Those with contract administration skills are highly sought after. Someone who may also want to branch into other sectors too.
If you have a demonstrated background in working autonomously, managing multiple projects and a good technical knowledge of managing projects from inception through to completion then this is a fantastic opportunity to apply your background.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, project management, architecture, engineering or related discipline.
- You will have 5+ years experience working as a Contract Administrator or Project Manager delivery projects end to end
- Can demonstrate experience in delivering projects above $5 million AUD preferred
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
Our client is known for investing in their staff and ensuring that those who wish to develop their skill-set have the chance to. They also offer employees the chance to experience advisory work in addition to delivering projects.
- Established and trusted business with a steady and strong pipeline of work
- Flexible working environment for all staff
- work across a variety of high profile projects
- Inner Eastern Suburbs office location
- Remuneration up to $140k pack plus benefits