- Specialised Identity & Access Management projects
- Above market salary or daily rate on offer
About Our Client
This organisation is a true leader in the healthcare sector with a strong presence across Australia. They have experienced a significant period of growth and have invested heavily in a major technology transformation that will see exciting change across all areas of the organisation. This role will be based both remotely and in their CBD head office.
Reporting to the Program Manager, your duties will include:
- Execute the end to end implementation cybersecurity projects
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans with achievable milestones
- Organise and run regular project meetings
- Oversee planning and execution of the transition projects to deliver on intended outcomes.
- Ensure project deliverables, schedules and financials adhere to established norms.
- Evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
- Prepare all project status reports and documentation.
- Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned project(s).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will bring the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience managing end to end cybersecurity projects
- Experience implementing Identity & Access Management systems will be highly regarded
- 5+ years experience as Project Manager
- Prior experience managing external vendor relationships
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Above market salary
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Ongoing opportunity