- Immediate Start - 12 Month Contract
- Retail Banking - CBD Location
About Our Client
The Project Manager will be responsible in leading and managing project activities. To succeed in this role, you must be able to direct, manage, lead the project team and work directly with clients to ensure deliverable fall within the applicable scope and budget. The role will focus on digital projects directly impacting the banks customers and improving there overall experience and engagement.
- Manage relationships and drive delivery across the engineering team, the vendor, product and various key business groups.
- Develop and own the project plan including key milestones, cost and risk etc. Develop a wider Project Management framework
- Maintain a holistic view of the program to ensure interdepartmental gaps are eradicated and that everyone is working to a single vision.
- Manage business satisfaction regarding project progress, systems availability, service continuity, and capacity issues.
- Prepare project status reports, project plans, communication, and coordination with stakeholders.
- Co-ordination of overall Scrum / Development Team activities & deliverables, in collaboration with the Tech Lead, including initiative lists, stream artefacts, kanbans and other assets.
- Ensuring required engagements and activities to manage the stream are completed, including managing Stream SteerCos, Working Groups, Huddles, Strategic Planning sessions, Alignment sessions, and participation in showcases and other forums.
- Leading stream sub-prioritisation and decision-making for digital and transformation work required.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a competent Project Manager. As a minimum you will have solid experience in banking, ideally Retail Banking.
- Demonstrate previous experience in Financial services is essential.
- Previously been part of large-scale digital transformation programs. Excellent experience at bringing new products to market.
- Strong experience with customer experience and mobile app projects
- Demonstrate high level stakeholder engagement capabilities and relationship building.
- Experience in scope creation or managing projects with vague project scope and driving delivery.
- Complete grasp of project management methodologies and knowledge of what is best for the project.
- Excellent communication style - Positive, personable but authoritative. Influential and able to motivate vendors and project teams alike.
- Strong organisation, compliance and reporting skills.
- Strong AGILE experience and capabilities
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work on a variety of digital projects directly impacting the banks customers.