Project Manager - EL1
Federal Government - Strategic Position
Non-Ongoing - 12 months - EL1
About Our Client
Our client is an agency focused on positioning the APS Workforce for the future, through driving continuous improvement across professional and people development. They are looking for a strategic thinker, who is passionate about Project Management to pave the way for the future Data and Survey strategy and implementation in this agency.
- Plan and drive the delivery of multiple concurrent projects, managing all delivery aspects including financial and resource forecasts, supporting and encouraging team performance.
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders in relation to all aspects of the projects anticipating internal and external client needs and issues.
- Maintain project artefacts following prescribed standards and contribute to the improvement of project management governance standards, processes and templates.
- Ensure that the various elements of the agency strategy are applied in the work area.
The Successful Applicant
- This individual would have the ability to manage a range of priorities and deliver to tight timeframes.
- The individual would have demonstrated experience in previously managing complex bodies of work, from planning to delivery, which involves working collaboratively across teams, with other internal and external stakeholders, and developing senior executive level briefings.
- Be detail-oriented, able to provide a critical eye to the APS-wide surveys, and run the administration with a small team.
- Be able to work autonomously with little guidance.
- Previous experience managing people, is essential.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Excellent work environment
- Potential permanency
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.