Project Manager - EL1
Manage the Services Review Program
Initial Contract until 30 of June 2021 - Possible Extensions
About Our Client
The work of the section supports older people with disability to continue to receive supports that are responsive to their needs through the transition and management. This branch is seeking for a Project Manager responsible for the day-to-day project management of their Services Program Review, including regular monitoring and reporting to the Senior Responsible Owner and monthly project reporting to the Project Board.
- Compliance with the Department's project management principles and quality assurance framework.
- Preparation of high-quality project reporting material, briefing, minutes and presentations.
- Manage project risks including the development of contingency plans.
- Manage project budget and financials.
- Build and sustain positive and productive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Maintain project oversight of an ICT system change within the Services Program.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the management of public-facing projects within a complex, multidisciplinary, public-sector organisation, including chairing and secretariat for project related working groups.
- Experience in delivering outcomes using agile project management methodology.
- Strong presentation skills, confidence and a demonstrated ability to communicate to high level audiences.
- Proven ability to manage projects involving Policy and Program areas, and Information and Communication Technology teams.
- The ability to exercise sound judgement, evaluate risk and manage highly complex and sensitive issues.
- Be highly motivated, engaged, flexible and resilient.
- Project Management qualifications, or significant demonstrated experience in the application of agile project management methodologies.
What's on Offer
- An experienced and cohesive team with a combined objective to support you in your career and long-term prospects
- An excellent salary package to compensate you for your hard work and skills and expertise that you bring to the table
- The opportunity to impact effective policy change and work on projects that will positively impact your community
How to Apply
If you are currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you, please contact us by email or call 02.622.89.44
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skill set but would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please get in touch.