Project Manager- Enterprise Asset Management
12 months contract | Immediate Joining
Opportunity to work with an industry leader
About Our Client
Working with a renowned Energy company based out of Western Sydney. As a Project manager you'll be responsible for working the internal and external stakeholders to understand scope, risks and final delivery of the program.
- Day to day management and governance of assigned projects including:
- Project Planning - establish and maintain within Microsoft Project Server a detailed plan and schedule of project activities and deliverables.
- Scope, time and cost management.
- Quality management - participate in requirements workshops, produce/review high level designs ensure testing is performed in accordance with plans, coordinate the technical aspects of the solution and implementation activities.
- Vendor and stakeholder management - manage business relationships and external contracts with service providers.
- Human resource management; Communications management; Risk and issue management - identify, document and manage risks and issues at the project level
- Procurement management - produce/review specifications for the procurement of 3rd party products and services.
- Project dependency management and integration - identify any dependant projects/activities and manage impacts.
- Reporting - Prepare status reports and presentations on project progress as required by the Principal's program delivery methodology.
- Document management - produce/review operational support documentation and other documentation required by the Principal's program delivery methodology.
- Transition to support - Execute, and comply with, the Principal's Change, transition to operational support and Release Management processes.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 + years of experience in Project management
- Implemented an enterprise Asset Management System (MAXIMO)
- Past experience in Electricity / Utility industry
- Experience in managing transformation projects
- Experience in successfully managing a large team of people and complex projects
- Experienced in the use of agile project methodology
- Project Management certification such as Prince II or PMP
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- 12 months contract
- On-site Parking