Project Manager Fitout
Government, retail; and office fitout projects
Large scale company looking to take on larger complex projects
About Our Client
A leading tier 2 Multi discipline fit out company, starting projects this month looking for experienced Project Managers to hit the ground running and join their growing team.
The client is looking for an experienced Project Managers that has experience both within fit out and commercial construction
Use your expertise to negotiate with trades, variations, progress reporting, pre & post-construction contract negotiations, assisting in program updates, budget and financial reporting, material planning and scheduling with trades, liaising with suppliers and clients & assisting the estimating department.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Construction or relevant degree
- Commercial or Fit-Out & Refurbishment background favourable
- Excellent communication & negotiating skills
- A positive and solutions focused attitude
- Passion for high-quality construction
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Portfolio of completed projects in the range or $5 - $10mil
- Previous experience in Microsoft office, MS projects, JOBPAC or PROCORE
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Company with a great core ethos and career pathways
- You will be a part of a family-oriented culture within a company who pride themselves with very low staff turnover, excellent structure & support.
- Outstanding work life balance and attractive salary package
Alternatively, if you would like to have a discreet conversation about your career please don't hesitate to contact James.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact James Sammut via email: