Project Manager - FMCG
Excellent career development opportunity
Fantastic team culture with a reputable brand in the FMCG space
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic brand within the Food and Beverage manufacturing industry. With a well-established focus here in the domestic Australian market, they are producing some of the best known brands across the retail sector.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for identification and delivery of full Capital/Revenue project management.
- Looking after the scope, costings, stakeholder management, milestone planning
- To proactively lead improvements within manufacturing, engineering, warehousing and site facilities
- To ensure all site compliance activities are adhered to and actively drive the safety culture. Ensure all contractors are in adherence to all health and safety policies.
- Develop short/long term project plans, submit detailed project proposals and justifications aligned with the overall business aims
- Implementation of projects to agreed timelines, within budget and strictly follow change management procedure
- Ensuring compliance to HS&E regulations and GMP standards
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Degree qualified (Engineering/Manufacturing)
- Previous experience in FMCG Manufacturing/Production Facility (10 years)
- SAP/MEX experience
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Exposure to Food/Beverage is essential
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate. This opportunity is a fantastic career move for someone who is keen to progress their career in a leading Food manufacturing business.