Project Manager - Global restructure
Global restructuring project
About Our Client
Our client, A FTSE 250 Company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the global restructure of its operations.
This role requires interaction with management, engineering, human resources and finance teams across the global organisation & to a small degree in to the UK head office. The successful application will assume the role of assisting the project team with planning the restructure & presenting the plan to the Executive for endorsement. Upon endorsement, the project manager will assist the implementation team with planning & timely execution of the change
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a project manager
- Cross-cultural experience, whether through overseas placement or experience working in a multinational role or project.
- Highly developed written & oral communication skills
- Project management experience in a heavy engineering company
- Experience in devising and managing project plans with cross-cultural, interrelated
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy an attractive salary with the potential for the role to be made permanent. Opportunity to oversee one of the most significant restructuring projects currently being undertaken in Australia / Asia.