Project Manager - Government
Top Tier company
Innovative and engaging project
About Our Client
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care Annual operating across several hospitals.
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
- Manage the definition, documentation and successful completion of a large scale of complex projects in line Government project management methodologies
- Promote and ensure use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools, including benefits realisation and risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business, and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have substantial project management experience coupled with change/transformation management/business readiness experience and expertise. Maintaining a network of relationships across Internal and External stakeholders will be integral to delivering key outcomes. This opportunity will be offered in a contract capacity for a period of 12 months, with the potential for extension.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health and work with a team who make a real difference.
In addition to being part of a workplace that offers an encouraging and supportive culture, you will have opportunities to increase your earning potential with our competitive packaging options.