- My favorite client by a mile - this is the place to be to grow your career!
- Take the next steps in your career and deliver your OWN projects
About Our Client
This is a very special Project Management company, that genuinely believes in creating outstanding projects for their clients in the Healthcare sector.
This consultancy brings a wealth of knowledge to the table with a very experienced and passionate leadership team. They have a tight-knit culture where employees are encouraged to grow their careers, make mistakes, and support one another along the way.
Technical skills are important to this business, but an ability to guide, consult and add value to others is the top driver. Truly an organisation that cares for its staff and clients.
You'll be responsible for the delivery of exciting Building Projects within the Healthcare sector.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Scoping of works
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Overseeing construction
- Report writing and client management
- Defects and liability periods
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated experience delivering at least one end-to-end building project within the healthcare sector, either as a PM OR as a client-side consultant!
This position is suited to someone looking to take the next steps in their career and have more ownership/autonomy of the projects you're delivering.
You must also:
- Have client-side healthcare project experience (design management and construction experience).
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills. This business values its people, so team fit is essential.
- Be able to read the room - know when it's time to be firm, and time to be gentle.
- Have the ability to manage 3-5 projects at any given one time.
- Have no fear - be willing to ask questions and learn, but also be prepared to get your hands dirty and deliver the projects with autonomy.
- Have experience delivering building projects within hospitals/aged care facilities/health sector.
What's on Offer
You'll be working with a company that encourages you to make mistakes and take ownership over your own career. This business wins LOTS of repeat work because of the quality they deliver, so you'll be able to just focus on improving your PM skills rather than having to win work.
You'll be delivering projects on your own, as well as delivering major $100m + projects with the team.
You'll also receive:
- Active and exciting projects that you can run yourself
- An honest and transparent team - no corporate politics or nonsense
- An above market-rate salary…very unusual in today's market conditions!
- A fun team environment that people genuinely enjoy coming to work in