Project Manager | Hot Water Systems | Residential
Exciting, new opportunity with a national leading Energy company
Rewarding and supportive career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, national energy company with a strong commitment to those in their employ. Through values and market knowledge they are able to bring the best product and service to market and really integrate themselves into the community's lives. A challenging career opportunity with fantastic and highly supportive development structures in place which will lead you to the next step of your professional development!
- Manage and liaise with internal and external stakeholders on project matters, ensuring all personal are up to date on the project requirements.
- Building strong, commercial relationships
- Supervising all personal on the site and plant operations
- Managing and overseeing the implementation of the Serviced Hot Water solutions for the projects, based on design and ensuring the commissioning of the plant and associated assets are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years' experience in a Project Management position with experience dealing with centralised energy installations for multi-unit residential projects
- Experience in the technical installation, operation and maintenance of hot water plant, hot water metering systems and meters.
- Hot water equipment and/ or gas fitting experience would be highly desirable
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders concurrently
What's on Offer
Full-time, permanent opportunity with a highly reputable and respected company
Core function to highly recognised projects across the NSW and ACT