Project Manager - Infrastructure / Water
Be part of a growing business in Melbourne's construction sector
About Our Client
My client are a niche civil infrastructure service provider who are a leader in their chosen market. Due to continued sustainable growth they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their leadership team.
Your mandate will be to lead a small team of project engineers and Supervisors to ensure best practice in the company's project delivery methods. This will extend to multi-project resource planning for people; mentoring and developing project managers; systems development; client and stakeholder management. Your key deliverables are;
- Driving the business across the pipeline rehabilitation activities;
- Reporting on, assessing and analysing project and business performance against the business plan and enacting remedial actions for exceptions / improvement;
- Provide a high level of technical and commercial service to your core client base.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering / Project Management or similar;
- Prior experience within the civil contracting sector across heavy infrastructure / water / roads / bridges;
- Strong communication and commercial skills in managing contracts and projects;
- Ability to supervisor and lead a team of project / construction professionals
What's on Offer
- Leadership role;
- Work with a well established business in Victoria;
- Attractive salary package.