- Michael Page Defence - Contact [email protected]
- Permanent Position - MSP
About Our Client
Our client is a well known strategic partner for the Department of Defence that are looking to engage a strategic thinker who is passionate about Project Management to pave the way for the future on above the line projects and programs.
This position will be part of a Program of work within LAND and/or CASG.
As their Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of a capability support program. This Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of this project throughout the definition development phase. You will be required to deliver project management services in an autonomous manner to Defence including writing necessary capability definition documentation, managing the internal and external parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Defence/CASG projects
- Project Management experience in Capability Manager documentation
- Demonstrated and highly developed written communication skills
- Documentation development for Workforce Plans and other Capability Definition Documentation
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Defence CLC
- Experience writing PES, Business Case, and other CLC documentation
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Excellent work environment
- Great location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.