Project Manager | Land Development | Greenfield Project
Leading civil engineering and project management consultancy firm based in the W
Project exposure to various sectors especially in the growing and developmental
About Our Client
My client is a well-established, Australian owned Engineering company who have a strong presence in the Civil Engineering and Project Management field. The company employs highly talented individuals who work in a collaborative and creative environment. Partnering with industry renowned companies during project and construction phase, the company is a well-respected key player in the market.
The primary responsibilities for the role are as follows (but not limited to):
- Able to advice on the project planning process and give strategic recommendation throughout the project.
- Responsible for the management of the client's needs from initial anticipation of what these needs are through to solution driven strategies and progress of construction phases.
The Successful Applicant
The requirements to be successful for this role are as followed:
- Tertiary education in the relevant field (Civil Engineering preferable)
- Experience in the design engineering world would be highly advantageous
- Must have at least 5 years' experience in the land development industry
- Thorough understanding of the residential land development process (Feasibility to market release which will include statutory requirements and knowledge of services)
- Must have strong project management skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for a multidisciplinary consultancy working alongside respected professionals in the industry
Supportive and flexible working environment
Ongoing career development to ensure you are at the forefront of your particular field