Project Manager - Microsoft Navision Upgrade
Immediate Start Available
About Our Client
Our client is the Australia and New Zealand distributor for a globally renowned brand within the fashion and beauty industry. The company has a vibrant, collaborative team based in Brisbane CBD which is growing at a rapid rate. An exciting opportunity to join their team on a part-time basis has now arisen.
As the Project Manager , you will report to the Finance Director. Your main responsibilities will include
- Understand and identify requirements and add value to the business by delivering the upgrade on time.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders on the delivery of requirements/ architectural expectation.
- Co-ordinate with business stakeholders on articulation of business needs, documentation and getting issues resolved through support partners.
- Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Project management which includes planning, controlling, monitoring and measuring processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Navision upgrades
- Good technically and inter-personally as the upgrade affects a number of areas throughout the business
- Strong stakeholder management
What's on Offer
- ASAP start for the right candidate
- CBD role
- Globally recognised brand
- Collaborative working environment