Project manager (Property Management System)
Opportunity to work with an industry leader
About Our Client
Working with a leading accommodation organisation based in CBD. Looking for an extraordinary Project Manager for implementing Property management and hotel management solution
- Manage medium to large sized projects, as assigned, within scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Maintain focus on project outcomes and business realization.
- Ensure stakeholder communications are adequate and timely.
- Cooperate with IT Leads and Managers to maintain satisfactory standards and resourcing.
- Establish project timelines, milestones and deliverables using the appropriate tools.
- Track and monitor all project milestones and deliverables.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within and between various project teams.
- Effectively manage project teams' time and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are completed.
- Where required, negotiate with department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Conduct post project analysis and create a report to identify the pain points and breakthrough of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Project Management certificate would be an asset.
- Experience in cloud based RMS9 solution.
- Experience in Hotel management & Accommodation management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in IT project management, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of business systems (e.g. JD Edwards, Kronos, Micros).
- Knowledge of the SDLC and custom application development.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Competitive Salary