Project Manager - Residential Lot Developer
Exciting opportunity to join a leading and fast growing residential developer
Competitive salary package on offer
About Our Client
My client, a leading residential developer who have a strong delivery track record in the Sydney market, is currently in the process of recruiting Project Manager to join their group. Working in the Development Team, this is an fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing group. They have a strong track record in the NSW market and are looking at expanding nationally.
Working with a fast growing residential developer who specialise in medium and large scale residential lot development projects in Sydney and also Victoria. Reporting to the Development Director, my client is looking for an experienced Project Manager or a Senior Quantity Surveyor with previous residential subdivision development project experience. You will perform all dealings with head contractors and suppliers, to be managed professionally, ethically and efficiently, ensuring the highest possible service delivery levels. You will be accountable for all contracts to ensure optimum performance levels are maintained. You will use your pre and post contract quantity surveying experience in the preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates, contract administrative agreement of final accounts, value engineering and procurement /standardisation work. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction projects from inception to completion which will include:
- Plan, manage and monitor detailed design and construction of projects
- Overall project cost management, forecasting and reporting.
- Identify, monitor and manage key project risks
- Procure and contract as required
- Ensuring Quality Assurance programmes and policies are adhered to
- Ensuring site construction team follows company WHS policies and procedure
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A proven track record of delivering a land subdivision residential development project plan within a construction environment
- Extensive experience working as a quantity surveyor within residential land subdivision in the NSW market or as a Project Manager within residential lot development sector.
- Strong experience in price negotiation and supplier relationships
- Relevant tertiary qualification and a proven ability in contracting drafting ideally on large residential sub-division projects
- Ability to understand scopes of work, and update where necessary for trades
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading and fast growing residential developer
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Convenient Sydney CBD location