- Become a Senior Project Manager QUICKLY
- HIGH paying salary - unusual in today's current market
About Our Client
A Client-Side Project Management Consultancy, specialising in a number of different key sectors across the construction industry, including Residential, Education, Retail, Sport & Leisure, and Commercial projects.
This business is one of my favourite organisations because of the leadership team at the helm - simply put, they care for their people, and invest heavily into their development. They value delivering high quality projects for their clients, and this is certainly an organisation you'll be proud to work for!
You'll be responsible for delivering building projects across a number of different sectors, but with a focus on the retail projects to begin with. You will also be responsible for:
- Scoping of works
- Oversight of the design of projects
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Appointing builders
- Managing construction
- Managing defects/liability periods
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must have delivered end to end building projects. Candidates who have delivered projects within the retail sector will be highly sought after. You must also have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering multiple building projects, ideally in a Client-Side Project Management firm (not essential however)
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- High attention to detail and a customer-focused mindset
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in delivering shopping centre projects is highly advantageous
What's on Offer
You'll be working for one of Australia's best Client-Side Project Management firms (in my humble opinion) with the ability to drive change and influence people, while delivering projects with a high level of autonomy.
This is the PERFECT role for someone who is looking to become a Senior Project Manager FAST!
You'll also be supported at every step of the way, with a great leadership group who values their people as their number one asset.
You'll also receive:
- World-class support from exceptional leaders (I don't say that lightly!)
- Ongoing development opportunities, allowing you to step into a Senior Project Management role quickly.
- Career progression and opportunities to expand your experience into sectors that most excite you.
- Exciting and beautifully designed projects that you can run yourself.
- A high-paying salary between $120k - $150k...very unusual in today's market conditions!
- An honest and transparent team - no corporate politics or nonsense.
- A fun team environment that people genuinely enjoy coming to work in.