Project Manager | Tier 2 | Hospital Project $50Mil
Company is an upper Tier 2 main contractor with a solid pipeline of new projects
Clear career progression into Senior DM with an above market salary package
About Our Client
This outstanding, family owned and operated client established themselves in the Sydney construction market over 50 years ago. Through a focus on integrity, stability and quality, the business has forged a proven track record of success within Australia's construction market.
The company and all its employees share a passion for delivering excellence in construction throughout all projects across a number of regions. It is through the company's people that they have built strong relationships with their clients, subcontractors & suppliers and continue to deliver a quality product.
The role would report directly into the Construction Manager, and will be responsible for the operations and personnel on the project on which they are based, ensuring all works are executed in accordance with the company's procedures & processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning of project delivery, budget, HSE and target programme.
- Management of both clients and subcontractors
- Leadership, management and coordination of the full project team.
- Full control over all formal project documents.
- Detailed reporting throughout the projects life span on commercial and operational progress and challenges
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you would require:
- Related tertiary education
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the role of a Project Manager successfully delivering projects of similar elk
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to problem-solving and respond appropriately to a range of project requirements
- Sound computer literacy covering Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge and experience with Cheops or Jobpac would be an advantage
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is the following:
- Great location North of Sydney's CBD
- Above market related Salary Package
- A remarkable company culture that supports and takes care of their employees
- Opportunity to be involved in some of Australia's most prestigious projects