Global Property Group
Key Asset Services Portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's premier property companies and a key division of a global group. Its sustained success has been delivered through managing an enviable property portfolio, with a consistent view of further national growth.
This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager with experience in both the commercial and industrial sectors to join an undisputed industry leader.
The chief purpose of this position will be to scope, administer and deliver the capital works programme for nominated sites and individual projects to achieve best outcomes for the organisation's client.
Responsibilities would include:
- Manage and administer capital works projects across nominated buildings and portfolios
- Develop individual project execution strategies utilising standard models and structures
- Procurement of services including principal contractors, design and engineering consultancy teams, PCA's etc.
- Preparation of tender assessments, recommendations and reports
- Manage and maintain cash flow projections
- Assist the on-site teams with accurate capex budgeting and planning
- Provide assistance and support to the site facility teams with respect to projects encompassing building technical issues ie. mechanical services, BMS systems, BCA, major capital works etc
- Utilise established models and standardised project management tools to deliver project quality and consistency to align to the client and facility management teams
- Establish and foster respectful and productive working relationships with the client and external service providers.
The Successful Applicant
We are ideally seeking the following skills and experience:
- Solid background in project management within the commercial and industrial built environment
- Sound working knowledge of mechanical services, structural and make good and refurbishment works
- Logical and analytical thought processes that underpin clear, concise and consistent communications to the project team and the client
- Degree qualified in Project Management, Property or Engineering or a relevant property related discipline
- Familiarity with engineering and technical terms and requirements for property operations
- Ability to work in a dynamic and ever evolving environment
- Intermediate to Advanced MS office
A proven track record in Project Management in the commercial property sector and the ability to apply your strong technical knowledge in managing budgets and provide detailed financial reporting is essential. Experience in the management of multiple concurrent projects will also be viewed favourably. You will have a high attention to detail and must be committed to client satisfaction with a strong customer focus. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and demonstrable experience in managing several functions and projects simultaneously will be key to success within this particular role.
What's on Offer
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then please submit your application as soon as possible.