AU$600 - AU$720 per day
12 month contract
Possibility to extension
About Our Client
Our client is responsible for the care and protection of resources and strengthening the economy within the state.
- Develop project plans that are mapped to outcomes and well defined objectives which consolidate interdependent and related project activities.
- Oversee and monitor implementation of key tasks and activities to enable project management implementation that brings about real change in how environment is managed.
- Identify emerging issues and initiate potential resolutions in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Monitor progress and work.
- Report project progress to management.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience in managing IT or related projects
- Experience in information management, relational database and Microsoft tools
- Experience in data delivery via various media, web design and web-based software applications
- Experience in collection of science (e.g. environmental) data and information
- Experience with Government procurement processes
- Experience in conducting a tender process
- Experience in managing projects with multiple business units
- Experience in managing vendors and vendor contracts
- Technical/scientific qualifications or an electronic background would be useful
What's on Offer
- Working with NSW Government
- Long term contract with possibility to extension