Leading Australian Rail Organisation
Manage and deliver crucial rolling stock projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Victorian organisation who are looking for a highly talented Project Manager to lead projects across rolling stock/rail.
The Project Manager will be responsible for both the management and support of multiple fleet system projects across the Rolling Stock division.
- Maintaining demonstrable control of the projects
- Managing suppliers, project team, project programme, budget, risks and KPIs
- Managing and obtaining appropriate approvals from stakeholders
- Provide Engineering due diligence and develop solutions to technical issues
- Design reviews
- Reviewing project in relation to Australian standards compliance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will come from a rail/rolling stock background and have experience successfully delivering rolling stock projects.
Key attributes include:
- Degree qualified Engineer
- Proven project management experience including planning, costing, contracts, design, testing & commissioning and quality
- Rolling stock experience preferred
- Motivated self-starter
What's on Offer
A highly competitive package is available for this role. If interested, please click 'Apply' below or call Jamie Cameron on 03 8640 3152 to discuss further.