6 months contract with possibility of extension
About Our Client
Working with a leading organisation in the F&B industry based out of Western Sydney. Looking for an extraordinary Sn Project Manager for implementing projects and work as a part of their rapidly growing IT team.
- Prepare project plans, including scope, schedule, resources, risk, quality, change, communication and project deliverables
- Ability to be flexible and undertake a variety of roles and ownership within and across support and/or projects teams to deliver agreed outcomes with minimal supervision.
- Apply advanced project management knowledge to complex business issues.
- Develop of new ideas and methods.
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams in order to successfully deliver projects on time and according to the quality requirements
- Scheduling, Issues Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Change Management and Budgeting experience
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant stakeholders
- Find solutions to mitigate and/or minimise project risks and other issues
- Prepare and deliver project management deliverables, such as meeting minutes, reports etc to the appropriate steering committees
The Successful Applicant
- Project management experience in .Net Applications
- You will be highly capable in engaging with internal and external stakeholders and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have relevant formal qualifications and certifications such as PRINCE 2 and PMBoK within an AGILE environment.
- Strong experience working on multiple IT projects end to end with a strong record of accomplishment in delivering quality outcomes and using innovative technology.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Competitive Salary
- Convenient Location
- On-site Parking