Close to public transport links
About Our Client
Our client is a growing organisation focused on driving innovation and efficiency through technology. It is a values based culture with strong links to its customer.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinate the delivery of project management services to the technology project portfolio.
- Develop strong relationships and drive communication channels across the business.
- Create documentation in relation to project execution and planning, evaluation, test strategy, training plans, change management and transition to operations.
- Manage reporting to executive leadership and to project steering committees.
- Identify, prepare for and manage project risk.
- Identify opportunities for improvements on systems or processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience working with internet of things in a project capacity.
- Previous experience working in a project management capacity is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly developed relationship building ability, interpersonal skills, conflict resolution and facilitation skills.
- Strong time management, planning and organisation skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and professional certifications.
What's on Offer
This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension. All candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.