Healthy Project Pipeline
About Our Client
We are currently representing a business with an international footprint in the Mining & Manufacturing sector. Our client is currently servicing some brilliant Projects in their West Australian division, as a result they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee their major contracts and manufacturing processes.
The key responsibilities for the role will be the following;
- Complete contract management, formation and concept, damages and variations, cash-flow and absolute correspondence until completion.
- Financial controlling, forecasting and processing monthly payments under contract requirements.
- Working with the engineering & operations team to manage and quantify variations.
- Coordinate effectively with suppliers and the manufacturing team.
- Managing expectations from both the internal and external teams.
- Maintain rapport with both the internal and external teams to achieve the maximum results for the Projects.
- Manage multiple projects in conjunction with each other.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Engineering and/or Project Management Degree.
- 5+ year's experience in front-line Project & Contract Management in the Mining and/or Manufacturing space - $2-$8-million-dollar project value.
- Completely fluent in MS Project and MS Office.
- Strong background in negotiation, management of variations and up-selling on products.
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
There is an opportunity for a passionate Project Manager to solidify themselves within the Mining & Manufacturing space in WA's expanding market. You will be exposed to a variety of Projects surrounded by Engineering experts, who will push you to flourish in a challenging role. Ultimately, the team will bring the best out of your skill-set and challenge your process. Your commitment and passion to drive development will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package.