Immediately Available 6-month contract role with a strong pipeline of work
end to end project management, ownership, and scheduling site-based projects
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG Manufacturer with a strong reputation in their field.
Our client has enjoyed considerable growth in a highly competitive market. The company has continued to strive for excellence through inspirational leadership, an international management team, and social and environmental responsibilities.
With a state-of-the-art facility they are embarking on an exciting new chapter for their Australian business.
They are looking for Project Manager to join their team in Melbourne's Western Suburbs.
The Project Manager is responsible for end-to-end project management of medium to large capital projects in an FMCG environment.
Projects may vary from installation/commissioning of new plant and equipment, repairs and maintenance, advice on safety and all the associated specifications, procurement and logistics required to complete the project.
- Develop and manage budget plans, control schedules and resource plans.
- Ensure that projects are managed in a way that recognises GMP and the need to actively manage the risk of non-compliance.
- Preparation and management of key engineering and supply contracts.
- Ensure that quality management systems and procedures are followed in a project.
- Ensure that risk management methodologies and processes are followed in a project.
- Prepare key project management documents.
- Raise or co-ordinate others in the preparation and administration of purchase orders for supply of goods and services.
- Undertake, direct, or assist others in the preparation of specifications, drawings, and other documentation that that comprises the technical requirements for inclusion in tenders and contracts.
- Undertake, direct, or assist others in construction and commissioning activities.
- Undertake, direct, or assist others in the development of operational documents, maintenance manuals and training in the documents.
The Successful Applicant
To effectively perform in the role the position requires the following skills & attributes:
- 5+ Years Project management experience, with owning projects end to end and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Experience in managing implementation projects.
- An understanding of process and engineering systems which operate in the FMCG industry.
- On site manufacturing capital works engineering project management experience
- Knowledge of business processes in the designated area
- Knowledge of FMCG planning and distribution networks.
- Understanding of business vision and how this role will support achieving that vision.
- Strong communicator
- Strong contractor management
- Advanced skills in MS-Project, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Teams and MS-Outlook.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start and a strong pipeline of work
- Work with an industry leading company that admires initiative and nurtures talent.
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
- Exciting projects to boost your portfolio and advance your career.
- Please click 'Apply' below.