- Competitive Salary
- Extended Contracts
About Our Client
A Well-known and established Software Company delivering above the line support to the Government department and other named agencies are seeking an experienced, motivated and passionate ICT Project Manager who enjoys creativity and innovation to join or lead their dynamic team.
The ICT Project Manager will ensure that all project requirements, resources, costs, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include managing and submitting project deliverables, preparing, tracking and communicating project status reports and milestones, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution and delivery of projects.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as vendors and end users regarding project requirements.
- Outlining, defining, initiating, running, and delivering ICT projects and sprints.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Monitoring resource utilisation and project expenditure in accordance with plan & budget.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organisational policies, procedures and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies and other policies.
Other duties as needed or directed
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's level or higher degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE2 / AGILE / IITL / TOGAF certifications desirable.
- Proven track history of successful delivery and implementation as an ICT project manager within timeframes.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion understading backlogs and painpoints.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Budget, resource and schedule management experience.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Experience delivering capability within Software-as-a-service (SaaS) or network-as-a-service (NaaS) or infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) models and vendors desirable.
- Outstanding leadership, organisational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Deals with sensitive information and/or issues using discretion and judgement.
- Australian Citizen who is eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance from baseline to NV1
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to transport your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great opportunities for uplifting capabilities
- Excellent work culture
- Competitive projects