- End-to-end project management and engineering of designated capital expenditure
- Provide quality engineering solutions that meet cost & performance requirements
About Our Client
Our client is a global player who has dominated their space within their sector for over 50 years and is enjoying a period of substantial growth across 5 continents.
Due to this period of sustained growth, they are looking for a Project Manager to join their busy team.
The Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end project management and engineering of designated capital expenditure and sustainability projects, to provide professional expertise to support our client's requirements. The role will include the below responsibilities:
Coordinate all project elements including engineering design, planning, manufacturing, installation and commissioning;
- Project Execution Supervision in the field ensuring compliance with Safety, Environment, product Safety and Quality standards and all regulation.
- Prepare overall development program and Project milestone schedules
- Maintain project financial statements, noting project budgets, committed costs, forecast costs and accounts paid
- Prepare reports for Project Status update meetings
- Lead the negotiations and dealings with the local authority in relation to any required contributions and approvals
- Anticipate and manage any potential project risks, identifying and establishing corrective actions
- Ensure that all engineering works are certified by registered engineering Consultants, certifying that the works meet all Authority requirements
- Produce deliverables on-time and on budget to Regional Operations requirements, clarifying these requirements where necessary
- Manage suppliers to ensure parts/equipment are delivered on time to the required quality standard
- Design verification and sign off reporting
- Deliver project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Adhere to processes, procedures, and directions in relation to safety and quality
- Ensure plant HACCP, Quality and Continuous Improvement systems are followed and requirements are met
- Identify opportunities for energy efficiencies and work to energy road-map (ISO 50001)
The Successful Applicant
The position requires the following essential skills & attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, Chemical Engineering or other related engineering disciplines
- 5+ years full time experience in a project management role in a mechanical or maintenance sector.
- Exposure to working in a manufacturing environment (agribusiness-based industry preferred)
- Knowledge of dry bulk material equipment and conveyors
- Worked on projects of at least $3m value.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, problem solving and decision making in a "hands-on" environment.
- Experience with meeting regular deadlines and handling high priorities concurrently.
- Ability to work independently in a range of different environments.
- Good computer skills in MS Office, Excel & Word
- Basic skills in AutoCAD & PowerPoint
What's on Offer
Immediate start and a strong pipeline of work
Work with an industry leading company that admires initiative and nurtures talent.
Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
Exciting projects to boost your portfolio and advance your career.
Please click 'Apply' below.