- Initial Contract Until Aug'22 | Lots of Flexibility
- Demonstrated experience in complete project lifecycle for Technology Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a global mining giant.
This is an initial contract until Aug'22.
This senior project management role will oversee resources in all regions, Infrastructure PM background.
- Responsible for the planning, execution, reporting and closing of the project
- Project management and reporting using the defined methodology and tools of IS&T PMO
- Performs the day-to-day management of the project and has accountability for managing the project within the approved constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, to deliver outcomes that meet user expectations
- Formal status reporting to the business partner, program manager and steering committee
- Work closely with the Business Partner team, the project team including the technology partners, key business stakeholders and the PMO to ensure clear alignment on project objectives, deliverables, timelines, accountabilities in delivering user centric outcomes
- Manage relationship with team members, customers, vendors, and all stakeholders and provide the necessary visibility,
- direction and leadership to all parties
- Responsible for outlining the products to be produced during workshops and ensure that members of the group are clear on responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for quality and completeness of all project artefacts
- Proactively identify, log, monitor and manage project risks and issues
- Submit change requests to the Project Board with impact analyses
- Ensure outcomes meet customer expectations and achieve sign-off for the successful completion of all agreed deliverables
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated 10+ Years of solid technology Project Management experience
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Direct and clear communication and reporting to the steering committee
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Ability to use influence and build relationships with internal and external teams
- Ability to work in complex organisational environments and remote teams
- Ability to identify and address risks early
- Workshop and Facilitation skills
- Logical and structured decision making
- A strong focus on ensuring the project has user buy-in early and throughout the project delivering a fit-for-purpose and well accepted end product.
- Have the necessary experience to identify and follow the most effective delivery approach for success
- Ability to perform under pressure, resolve conflicts and achieve agreement amongst users and stakeholders
- A results-focused approach with an ability to quickly identify blockers and to work collaboratively with your team and stakeholders to find solutions
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Business or related fields will be highly regarded, as will formal
- qualifications in project management methodology such as PMBOK, PMP, PRINCE2 and Agile certification(s)
- Agile mindset to delivery and user acceptance
- Experience in delivering mobile application projects
- Strong leadership and strong skills in engaging with the Steering Committee and Senior Leaders
- Driven to achieve the desired outcomes and meet customer expectations
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to build trust relationships with all stakeholders
What's on Offer
On offer is a long term contract with a lot of flexibility and an opportunity to run several different full lifecycle projects!