Project Manager/Contracts Administrator
Full time role
Family run business
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading provider of Commercial Windows and Doors, and they are proud to be innovators of the facade and glazing industry. Using cutting-edge technologies and design we are leading the industry forward. Through meticulous and innovative work, our company has become known for quality, reliability and honesty.
The key responsibilities will be but not limited to
- Primary point of contact for day-to-day management of client portfolio
- Use of technology to manage day-to-day activities of installers
- Quoting and sales administration
- Actively support overall sales strategy retaining/growing existing client revenue
- Be the voice of the customer be able to articulate and act on customer concerns
- Manage the day to day projects driving consistency and reliability
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have but not limited to
- Have experience with Facade and glazing industries
- Come from a technical background or a contracts administration background
- Have experience managing projects with Builders and Architects
- Have excellent communication skills and build strong relationships with clients
- Possess high level computer skills and have experience with scheduling and project management
- Are driven by delivering excellent customer experiences
- Be a driven individual who is organised and driven to succeed
What's on Offer
Are you looking to step up to a Project Manager?
Have you gained valuable experience within contracts administration?
Our client is giving you an opportunity to grow your career with guidance and training coupled with a competitive salary and great culture.