Project Marketing Coordinator
Excellent workplace culture
Outstanding scope to grow and develop
About Our Client
We have partnered exclusively with our client RPM Real Estate Group, who are a Sales agency in the Property & Construction sector, dedicated to creating research-backed strategies that deliver higher revenues, faster sales rates, and better returns for their clients.
RPM are committed to creating a culture of passionate and enthusiastic staff that are empowered to succeed in their career goals.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Working as part of the marketing team to support the vision and strategy of RPM Communities
- Managing the campaign calendar, and briefing all external and internal stakeholders
- Developing briefs for external suppliers including creative, media and PR agencies
- Project coordination including arrangement of schedules and delivering marketing campaigns on time
- Developing and managing promotional and advertising material in line with marketing objectives
- Assisting the marketing team with content required for updating the intranet and website
- Assisting in the management of events and conferences
- Liaise directly with developers, builders and marketing agencies to establish marketing and communication plans
- Creation of content, including copywriting, and distribution of eDM's through CRM system Runway.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a project manager, excellent communicator and someone able to work across disciplines with varied stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Over 3 years' experience in a marketing role
- A high level of initiative
- Strong project coordination capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- A team player, always keen to assist where possible
- High-level Microsoft Office proficiency
- Basic level proficiency in the Adobe Suite of products.
What's on Offer
On offer is a role that provides a great stepping stone for your career. You will work as part of a team, however have great responsibility and ownership of your space to be able to make meaningful change. Excellent offices and a high-performing team environment will allow you to thrive.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and motivated marketer, who is in the early stages of their career, to take the next step.