Project Marketing Executive
Immediate start - 8 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a diverse group of businesses focused on the property industry. They are a boutique Real Estate Business well-respected Developer having operated in the Melbourne residential property market for over 25 years.
Reporting into the Director, your role will have key areas of responsibility including:
- Partner with Development team on marketing needs for upcoming and future projects
- Coordination the day to day marketing needs of multiple residential apartment projects
- Management of EDM's and monitoring of all websites & online platforms
- Marketing reporting and budget management
- Manage relationships with key suppliers, freelancers and production partners
- Coordination of Corporate Marketing
The Successful Applicant
You will be a vibrant and motivated individual with prior Marketing experience in the Property Development industry. You need to be confident juggling multiple tasks at once and work within a dynamic team environment.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Previous Project Marketing experience
- Ability to manage internal & external stakeholders
- Understanding of consumer patterns in property industry
- Demonstrated experience in managing time, cost and quality
- Understanding of digital channels and ability to derive value through them (including social media, websites etc.)
- Network and channel marketing knowledge
- High level organisational skills
- Relevant degree or diploma in relevant field (i.e. Marketing)
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a group of industry professionals.