Project Marketing Manager
Immediate start - 6 month contract
Opportunity to work for a well-recognised brand in the Insurance space
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within the Insurance space based in the Melbourne CBD. They are now looking for a Project Marketing Manager to come in for 6 months to deliver within their Retail Marketing function. this role reports into the Senior Lifesycle Marketing & Campaign Manager.
- Lead the strategic development, execution and optimization of marketing activity including pre-communications, mandatory communications, reminders, reinforcement of benefits and content development.
- Work closely with e-commerce and marketing automation teams to build trigger based personalised communications to address specific customer experiences
- Work closely with data, product, brand, marketing, service and sales teams to operationalize and manage the customer impact.
- Development of best-in-class marketing campaigns that utilize creative content and technology to best engage customers and drive outcomes
- Adherence to a 'go-to-market' workflow process and tools to ensure on-time and quality delivery of each campaign.
- Initiatives are executed on time and on budget
- On-going management and optimization of marketing performance
- Development of PIR's to help inform future communication and campaign strategies
- Demonstrate real time campaign optimization
The Successful Applicant
- 7 + years relevant experience, including lifecycle marketing and marketing automation design and setup
- High level of exposure to the health services industry dynamics including regulatory environment, compliance and operational risk.
- Experience deploying data driven highly tailored relevant communications
- Proven ability to deliver quality work under within a cross functional project team using agile methodology under tight time constraints
What's on Offer
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will be working within a collaborative and agile culture which supports continuous improvement and innovation, and extensive in-house product and application training.