Project Services Coordinator
Brand new position
Work with property services on new aged care development
About Our Client
Jewish Care Victoria is a major not-for-profit organisation that provides a broad range of aged care, disability and community services to the Jewish population. It has a strong reputation for delivering quality support and care to individuals and families, and touches the lives of almost 6,000 people across metropolitan Melbourne.
This role will work closely with Property Services Team and assist in overseeing all aspects of the commissioning program, implementing an efficient and timely transition into new buildings for staff and clients. The transition must enable and promote JCV's models of support and strategic direction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Project team for each development to ensure JCV have detailed operational project plans to successfully commission all new services
- Report regularly through to the Project team as to progress with the operational commissioning plans
- Clearly document service models and expected client service outcomes
- Work with respective operational staff to ensure all work flows within new services (e.g. laundry, cleaning, food services, supplies, hotel services) are designed and clearly documented and understood by all staff
- Actively manage, along with key senior leaders, all stakeholder communication around service closures, client decanting, disruptions to service, commissioning of new service
- Ensure that any new asset is fully commissioned from a building perspective
- Ensure all operational equipment is ordered and commissioned for new services and in good working order.
The Successful Applicant
Key to this role is having an outstanding level of stakeholder engagement and organisation skills.
- Project management skills
- Strong organisational and analytical ability
- Demonstrated experience working a similar role within Hospitals/Aged Care/Universities/Schools facilities is preferred
- Proven ability to execute change management
- Ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a major not-for-profit organisation working on a once in a lifetime project. An attractive salary package is also on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please click 'Apply' below or call Jamie Cameron on 03 8640 3152 for a confidential discussion.